Year 12 & Y13 Hybrid Parents’ Evening – Online Appointment Booking
I would like to invite you to attend our parents’ evening on 1st December 2022. Following parental feedback from our virtual parents’ evenings in 2021-22 Mountain Ash Comprehensive (MACS) and Aberdare Community School (ACS) are trialling ‘hybrid’ parents’ evenings with an opportunity to have video appointments between 3:15pm and 4:30pm and a more traditional on-site parents evening with face-to-face interviews that you book in advance between 4:45pm and 6:00pm. St John the Baptist School (SJB) is holding a traditional face to face evening on site between 3:15pm and 6:00pm.
The online appointment booking system will be used to book both types of appointment, video appointments and face-to-face appointments at MACS and ACS. This allows you to choose your own appointment type and appointment times with teachers and you will receive an email confirming your appointments. Appointments at SJB will need to be made by learners in consultation with teachers at SJB.
- if you book an appointment between 3:15pm and 4:30pm it will be online at MACS and ACS.
- If you book an appointment between 4:45pm and 6:00pm it will be in person at MACS or ACS.
- All appointments booked at SJB will be at the school.
Appointments can be made from 9:00am, 24th November 2022 and will close at 10:00am, 30th November 2022. Should you wish to make any changes after this date please contact the school office.
- https://mountainashcomprehensive.schoolcloud.co.uk/ to book your appointments for MACS.
- https://aberdarecommunity.schoolcloud.co.uk/ to book your appointments for ACS.
- Please discuss with teaching staff appointments for SJB.
A short guide on how to add appointments is included below but you can login with the following information:
Parent’s title (Mr, Mrs, Ms etc), Parent’s First Name, Parent’s Surname, Parent’s email address
Student’s First Name, Student’s Surname, Student’s Date of Birth
User guide for School Cloud :
If you do not have access to the internet, please contact the school office who will be happy to add appointments on your behalf.
Mr H Dowden