Code of behaviour
We expect all pupils to observe the code
- Use common sense
- Consider how your behaviour affects other people
- When crossing the road outside the school, always use the footbridge
- Behave sensibly and safely on the school bus.
- Move around the school sensibly and safely, walk don’t run
- Walk on the left side of the corridors and staircases
- Keep the school clean - put your litter in a bin
- Leave valuables at home
- Be prepared for lessons - pens, pencils, books and a bag to carry them in.
- During free time use the area in front of the school or the ground floor corridors.
- Be polite “please” “thankyou” and “excuse me” are important words
- Do your best
- Help others